Ideation International, Inc. (“Ideation”) was founded in 1992 and is a private, U.S. based company headquartered in Southfield, Michigan.
Ideation’s mission is to help inventors, entrepreneurs, research centers and business enterprises achieve superior results in their innovation-driven efforts by providing specialized analytical services, software tools and accelerated educational programs.
Ideation Office of Innovation Tools system is the company’s flagship offer. Once adopted, it enables clients to achieve sustainable competitive advantages.
The Ideation Mission
At Ideation, we believe that by applying a structured proactive approach to the innovation process and partnering with clients, complex challenges can be overcome in the drive to gain technological and market leadership.
Product and Services
- Ideation has created a suite of products and services that can be provided individually or as a combined turnkey solution.
- Ideation’s products include software tools and publications.
- Ideation’s services include innovation-focused analytical services and workshops.
- The Office of Innovation Tools includes four applications, each supported by:
- analytical services
- educational programs and workshops
- technical publications
Ideation Office of Innovation Tools
The four applications include:
|IPS||Inventive Problem Solving|
A systematic procedure for resolving tough technological problems
|AFD||Anticipatory Failure Determination. Includes Failure Prediction and Failure Analysis|
Systematic procedures for identifying the root causes of and predicting failures
|DE||Directed Evolution® – Inventing next generations of products and technologies|
A systematic procedure for strategically evolving future generations of technological systems
|CIP||Control and Management of Intellectual Property (IP)|
A systematic procedure for increasing IP value, reducing the risks of defensive infringement litigation, and achieving successful patent design-arounds
TRIZSOFT® Ideation Family of Software
|Innovation WorkBench®||Ideation Failure Analysis|
|Knowledge Wizard®||Ideation Failure Prediction|
|Innovation Situation Questionnaire®||Directed Evolution®|
|Problem Formulator®||Invention Enhancement|
|Ideation Brainstorming||Invention Evaluation|
|Classical TRIZ Plus||Disclosure Preparation|
What is Ideation TRIZ (I-TRIZ)?
- Ideation’s Office of Innovation Tools is based on I-TRIZ.
- I-TRIZ is a modern adaptation and advancement of the TRIZ (Theory of Inventive Problem Solving) methodology incorporating over 75 years of research and practice.
- I-TRIZ is the GPS innovators must use to find the best invention (or solution).
- By adopting I-TRIZ, every individual becomes more creative and innovative.
- Create competitive advantages by controlling the marketplace with intellectual property management.
- Reduce time to market with a structured innovation generation process.
- Lower expenses by resolving the costliest problems.
- Develop robust products and processes by predating failures ahead of time.
- Achieve significant competitive advantages over competitors by inventing future technologies, products, processes (“future innovations”) and related high-value IP assets.
“Future Innovations” are those ahead of identified emerging trends that create opportunities to establish dominant IP positions.
Major Industry Engagements
Selected Successes stories
- New Generation of Existing Chemical Processing Plant
- Processing of New Chemical
- Parking Brakes
- Vehicle security
- New cable Applications
- Hair Care Products (Combs, Hair Dryers, Curling Irons, Hair Clippers)
- Sanitary Products
- Foot Massagers
- Electric Shavers
- Super Absorbent Fibers
- Water Pumps
- Hazardous Materials Pumps
- Medical instrumentation
- Oil drilling and production
- Stock / Commodity Exchange
- Lifting Cranes in heavy equipment
Ideation‘s presence around the world…
- New Zeeland
- Check Republic
- S. Korea